Ok ok...i know...its been way too long since I last posted something on here. Work has just been so crazy these last few weeks that the last thing I want to do when Im home (that is when I actually get to go home and dont end up sleeping at work) is go on my computer. I met my deadline and launched version one of one of the companies websites and now im hard at work on version two which will be launched in about three or four weeks. Man I look forward to that deadline like no other because then I get some time off...and its comp time...not vacation time, not personal time, not sick time...but comp time, the boss' time! That makes it even that much more enjoyable. No celebrating yet, I actually have to make it in one piece and deliver the finished site before I get my reward.
Aside from work, well the weather has been equally crappy! I got to spend an hour this morning trying to unfreeze the locks on my car doors. Yeah I know I should have just left them unlocked..well they are tonight! Were supposed to get another storm this friday, joy, more snow and ice. Man I love New England! And for those of you who have gotten to escape this place for a few weeks and are enjoying much warmer weather than here, even though you went for work, you all suck! And Shaun no Whistler isnt colder than here....its actually 15 degrees warmer!
Well isnt everyone glad Im back to writting and Ive filled this whole entry up with nothing but complaints ;)
Hey it could be worse...I could have a mouse in my house. Then Id really be angry. Ill have more positive things tomorrow I promise...and hey even if I dont ill make some up!
No comments:
Post a Comment