So I love my job and I really do enjoy it but man I just want this project to be over with. I feel like Im stressing through the work week and then sleeping away my weekends with a migraine. Soon, very soon it will all be over. This project will be completed and Ill be able to relax. So on a lighter note it looks like were getting more snow. JOY! Man will this snow ever end?Todays tidbits...- Duct Tape....many believe its the cure all for repairs. Ever have the sudden urge to make a wallet out of it, now you can!
- Speaking of making things....do you drink alot of beer? Maybe you can make this.
- This is just totally random and odd. Watch the video clip.
1 comment:
hey cheryl,
great story on that duct tape. you know who would really enjoy seeing that. he uses duct tape for everything, as you well know. have a great day. stay warm. love ya
copy girl :)
Post a Comment