March 24, 2005

Im just wondering...where on earth did the Boston area weather people go to school? I mean we were supposed to get 5-10 inches of snow and we ended up with rain and some slush. Hey Im definitely all for no snow but man you tell people around here that theres going to be a snow storm and they get thair panties all in a bunch, you'd think you were in Florida during hurricane season. You mention rain and the whole state buys every piece of food from the food store and every piece of wood from Home Depot. Its just some slush, you wont starve to death nor will you freeze to death. Oops shouldnt have said that, I think a few people just left to go buy more blankets.
So I went to the gym today and filled out a request for a personal trainer. Im stoked! I figure its the best thing for me to do. I have a goal and a date to reach my goal by. I figure by getting a personal trainer ill actually meet my goal. I know if I didnt get a trainer I would set a goal and a date and procrastinate like I do with everything else, and we know with working out you just cant wait til the last minute. Im also hoping it will get me on a regular routine which will help me destress and lower the amount of migraines I get. Definitely a good thing!
Anyone else besides me watching basketball? Im in a Sweet 16 pool at my work. Its actually a really good pool, I was in it last year, but alas didnt win =( This is a no thinking kind of pool. Our names are matched up with teams randomly. Heres the catch of it...if your team loses but covers the spread, you still win and take over the winning team and move on to the next bracket. I have Villanova. Great if they win, potentially even better if they lose but cover the spread because then I would take over North Carolina...definitely not too shabby a team to have. My game is tomorrow so we shall see.

Ok, only a couple random thoughts for the day....

Side note...50 First Dates is on AGAIN. I dig that movie but man HBO plays it all the time. Also want to say Runaround Sue by Dion is a classic tune!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually knappy is more in to doogie than i am. really knappy is in to all of those old shows. he is like a walking imdb of terrible tv. unfortunately his knowledge does not flow in to horrible movies, which is more what i am interested in.