So was I the only one or did anyone else actually subject themselves to the last little bit of the O.C. in order to see the Star Wars trailer? No, JMG, I did not secretly enjoy watching the last few minutes of the OC. How did I get conned into watching it again? So I guess the question is...Star Wars or Star Trek? Definitely Star Wars for me...I used to have R2D2 & C3PO figurines, I had some Star Wars trading cards and I do currently own the Star Wars collectors edition Nintendo 64 Game System with the Pod Racer Game. Yeah I'm a geek, I know.
So you want some free MP3s from ITunes? Check this little tidbit out. Makes me feel like I'm in high school again, cheating on some economics test or something. Speaking of ITunes...chacha was kind enough to give me her free download, awww what a good sister :) So I used it the other day and got JLo - Get Right. I really dig that song, it just makes me want to dance.
Yesterday I got my pre-ordered boxes o Girl Scout cookies. I tore open the first box of thin mints and ate my little ration of two cookies. Its funny with sweets and cookies and such I can so ration and only eat a tiny little bit and be satisfied but if its real food, like pasta, forget it I just can't stop eating. At the rate that Ill eat these cookies I hope the 4 boxes I bought don't get freezer burn before I can finish eating them. You laugh but its happened before.
There's this website, Gothamist, that's all about NY written by New Yorkers. Great little entries about things that are going on in the city. Well they have one about London, Chicago, LA, San Fran, Seattle and....you guessed it...Boston, Bostonist. As I was checking out the site I came upon this article about my beloved Fung Wah. Two websites merging two of my favorite cities by one of my favorite modes of public transportation. What in life could be sweeter?
Here's my rando link for you to check out. There's some really funny T-shirts there. Translation....supper corny shirts only Cheryl would love. Take the very first shirt shown...the second amendment, the right to bear arms. Man thats funny!!!!! Which one should I buy?
1 comment:
Ha Ha Ha!!!
That web site for the shirts was really funny. You knew I would really enjoy reading all of them. I do agree the right to bear arms, ha ha , is a good one. good site. i will keep that one.
Glad to see your back and writing again. you do write some funny stuff. tell cha-cha I said hey.
Carol talk to you soon.
Post a Comment