So this post is entirely dedicated to ChaCha and her obsession with the band 311. Friday was March 11...or more commonly known...311 day!
So my sister, ChaCha as shes more commonly known, loves the band 311. She rides down the street, windows down, 311 tunes cranking. She loves to see other people wearing 311 merch and applauds them for being "in the know". Shell do her best to help those not "in the know" become one who is "in the know".
ChaCha has a bit of a problem though, shes slightly obsessed. She bases her vacations up to visit me around concert tour dates. Which definitely rocks because I wouldnt miss a show either but man I know she wouldnt come up when she does if it wasnt for the shows. She used to only get a 6 piece nugget and small fries at McDs because it came to $3.11 and she always asked for a receipt. She has a picture of the house numbered 311 on Mass Ave. This has all rubbed off on myself and my family. When I was working at a bar I found myself printing up checks whose ticket numbers were 311. I even found myself taking a picture of some random apartment that was #311. But the funniest is when my mom brought her a cupcake one year on 311 day, it even had a candle in it!
I knew of 311 way back in the day but now I must say I have become a much bigger fan thanks to ChaCha. So if you dont know....go here and get to know! 311 rocks!!!!
1 comment:
nice blog entry if i do say so myself. although there are a few alterations. im not exactly 'obsessed' as you put it. just showing that i have alot of pride in the band that talks of positivity and that makes me smile :) also, on 311 day, mom gave me a chocolate donut with 3 candles up top and 2 on the bottom...for 311...wish i could attach pix id attach it for ya to see...also, my license plate says 3eleven....man those are my boys cant wait to see them on tour...oh yeah and i would def come to see you if they werent playin up there but come on seeing cheryl and 311 on the same vacation in mass...what a deal!!! right on peace keep it real...
Post a Comment