January 23, 2005

More Snow!

So we spend last night trapped in the house. We decide to drink a bit and watch Most Extreme Elimination Challenge. Man that show is just an absolute riot! 9am rolls around and were all up. We look out the window and low and behold...30 inches of snow! Wind gusts like no other. So we figure eh, were up, might as well start shoveling. So after an hour and a half my roommate, his girlfriend, a friend of ours who stayed over, one neighbor from upstairs (the only neighbor out of 6 that actually came out to help) and myself managed to shovel the entire driveway and the sidewalk. Theres no place to put the snow theres so much of it! (My digital camera is all jacked up at the moment otherwise Id have included some pics.) 1pm rolls around and yes its time for another round of Shovel the Driveway!! WooHoo..my favorite game. My roommate and his girlfriend left the house to make their way to her house to check on her dogs. They said the roads havent really been plowed that well and there arent any plows in sight. I have friends whose streets havent seen a plow at all yet nor will they. I do know that Ill have to shovel one more time before the game tonight and I think that will be my last bit o shoveling for the day! Its amazing how when you can leave your house and you choose not to your fine but the one time when you really cant leave, or its really difficult to leave, you feel like you just have to or else youll go stir crazy? Well thats about where I stand now. I want to go out and catch the game somewhere, I just dont want to get stuck there without my car, especially if I have to go to work on Monday. If theres no work Monday then thats a different story. Man have I mentioned how much I hate the snow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey cheryl. bet by this posting you will know exactly who posted this comment. i was checking out your blog, if you will, and i realized that at the bottom of the entry titled 'more snow!' i seemed to have realized that the timing was impecable! 3:11pm on the dot. man oh man, i can definately tell you are a fan not to mention it was a nice little shout out to me, your dear ol' chacha ;) i love flying up there to see those guys with ya. hopefully ill get to again this summer! cant wait. keep warm.
love ya! miss ya!