January 23, 2005

Let it snow!

So I spent a good majority of my Saturday at the garage getting my car fixed, again. As I sit there reading my book, I can see the snow just starting to come down. By the time my car is ready and I can leave the snow is really starting to come down. Boston is under a blizzard warning. Were expecting to recieve 20 - 30 inches total over today and Sunday. Wind gusts up to 65, maybe 75 mph. This will be one of the fifth worst snowstorms in recorded history for Boston. There is potential for power outages and whiteouts. They are strongly encouraging people to stay indoors. It is said "If you leave the safety of being indoors you are putting your life at risk." Well then. We know Im not even stepping one foot outside! Man all I can think of is how much I just dont want to have to shovel tomorrow. I mean come on, theres a big football game to be watched! I dont have time to shovel ;) Snow sucks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well cheryl i must say this was pretty good. i found it very interesting and i had a good laugh while reading. you sound very interesting,yet very funny. oh yes and COLD. ha ha. i enjoyed reading all about you and look forward to reading some more. keep up the good work.

guess who