So Thursday starts off with a bright and early PCon. The president of the company, the production manager, the assistant production manager and myself are all in the office waiting for this guy to call. So we end up on the phone with this guy explaining, for the second time, what exactly were looking for. We continue to explain and explain and explain and roll our eyes as we explain again. I think at one point I was actually confused as to what we were doing, if that's possible. I know when we hung up the phone we were like "Holy Crap! He has no clue!" and that poor guy when he hung up must have been like "Holy Crap! I have no clue!" Well I'm sure he's enjoying his smacking dose of reality. He said he'd reassess and call us back. I don't know if I can handle another call like that! Needless to say the day was filled with crazy amounts of work, training someone to do my maintenance work incase I need to travel and the usual 50 some odd meetings. My day, unfortunately, ended with a huge migraine.
The Thought Project - this is really kool, I only skimmed a couple of the shots today but I dig knowing what people are/were thinking. Its like reading a piece of someones journal and the photos just help bring it all to life.
A Sketch Journal - if you cant read their journal why not check out their sketches. A bit strange but I dig em.
This is exactly how I feel when I go to the airport, everytime I go to the airport. I usually get picked "randomly" for drug checks on my backpack. I know I look young and all but come on kid, give me a break. I got pulled twice for extra security checks on my way home for thanksgiving and then got pulled again on the flight back. JEEZ!
Sitting at work today, listening to my ITunes playing Virgin Radio and Bill Monroe's Sweet Home Alabama comes on. Man that song brings back a lot of memories when all the boys still lived here in Mass...and you too Laurie ;) Good Times! Good Times!
CDs I'm really diggin right now:
1 comment:
2 very good cds. I'm also picked at the airport, for some reason. Perhaps it's my affinity for drugs and guns.
Post a Comment