So after almost two years of being ghetto fabulous with a broken digital camera, I gave in and finally bught a new one, a Nikon Coolpix 5200. Since Im going home to Florida in two days and I, as usual, waited til the last minute to order it, I had the camera Fed-Ex overnighted right to my sisters work in Florida. She got it today and called me after she opened it. Man I cant wait to start taking pics. Im sure Ill be sure to take a ton of photos while Im home for the holidays, especially ones of Charleen, plastered, on her 23rd birthday ;) Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!
One girl, that's me; one career, Im a Web Director for a Publishing Company on the North Shore; and a whole lot of coffee!
November 22, 2005
My new toy...
So after almost two years of being ghetto fabulous with a broken digital camera, I gave in and finally bught a new one, a Nikon Coolpix 5200. Since Im going home to Florida in two days and I, as usual, waited til the last minute to order it, I had the camera Fed-Ex overnighted right to my sisters work in Florida. She got it today and called me after she opened it. Man I cant wait to start taking pics. Im sure Ill be sure to take a ton of photos while Im home for the holidays, especially ones of Charleen, plastered, on her 23rd birthday ;) Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ahhhhh... chacha praying to the toilet gods... wish i could be there! Happy B-day ChaCha - and Happy T-day to your whole fam, C~
thanks buddy!! hope youre not gambling your money away in vegas and that all is well.
love the cam cheryl, im very jealous. it took some great pix!!
Congrats...I'll have to visit and takes my typical club pics with you sometime. It's about time you got a replacement. I hope you have truck loads of fun and I hope you enjoyed the holidays.
Post a Comment