Well I'm not quite sure what to think. Tim Kehoe, a 35-year-old toy inventor from St. Paul, Minnesota, has developed colored soap bubbles. I've always loved blowing bubbles. Its one of those simple childhood pleasures, something that could keep you occupied for hours. For me it still does. But what's with this thought of having colored bubbles? Man those fuschia ones rock I must admit, but one of the joys for me was having a bubble land and not pop and being able to see the rainbow of colors reflected in the bright sunlight. Like I said, I'm just not sure what to think. Guess Ill be picking up a bottle in February 2006 when they become available for purchase. Here's the website to check them out.
One girl, that's me; one career, Im a Web Director for a Publishing Company on the North Shore; and a whole lot of coffee!
November 20, 2005
Bubbles, Bubbles everwhere , but not a drop to drink...
Well I'm not quite sure what to think. Tim Kehoe, a 35-year-old toy inventor from St. Paul, Minnesota, has developed colored soap bubbles. I've always loved blowing bubbles. Its one of those simple childhood pleasures, something that could keep you occupied for hours. For me it still does. But what's with this thought of having colored bubbles? Man those fuschia ones rock I must admit, but one of the joys for me was having a bubble land and not pop and being able to see the rainbow of colors reflected in the bright sunlight. Like I said, I'm just not sure what to think. Guess Ill be picking up a bottle in February 2006 when they become available for purchase. Here's the website to check them out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
zubbles + alcohol + cheryl = a whole lot of trouble
Post a Comment