
So for this weeks topic of strength, this piece instantly came into my head. All I could think of was my mom, and all moms for that matter. They have to balance so many things in their everyday lives, and not just for themselves but for the entire family. That to me takes an enormous amount of strength! This is an older piece that I did. Its acrylic on cardboard.
11 comments:
Poor mom. I like the colors. Great illo! :-)
It sure does! Thanks for this. It is really well done. Cheers!
This is great and very meaningful. And mother as symbool of strength is perfect.
STORY OF MY LIFE! Well done and thanks for the consideration ;)
Excellent!! Been there... Oh wait, still there.
It took me a few seconds to interpret the image, but when I did, I laughed! Very familiar and effective, and a brilliant bit of composition... and lovely that it's acrylic on cardboard!
Well thank you for all the mothers. Itas nice that someone actually realizes how very strong a Mom really is and how much she really does. Of course, I'm prejudice-Im your Mom. Love ya and miss ya. C-ya soon :)
this is one of my fave pieces of yours, you should definately put up a strength part II and put the original black charcoal sketch...that one is great too! nice colors!! cya soon, only a few more days!!!! :) love ya miss ya
your mom is cool and she can put up with you, cha cha, and chana; that is strength. this picture reminds me of a comic strip that has been cropped.
I can certainly relate! nice colors-
I missed this when it was fresh... As a Mom, I thank you. We don't get as many tributes as we'd like! I love the vantage point you used!
Post a Comment