Yeah I realize I havent posted in a while, I just finally met my the last deadline for project A, took a mini vaca to NYC over the weekend (which i will comment on and post pictures from in a later post), just actually filed my taxes last nite and have been training at the gym like a fiend! I should be getting back into the regular swing of things by the end of the week. Two things I would like to mention....
1. Im going to be sappy for a moment and say that I heard the sweetest thing the other day. Yeah sure maybe Ive heard it before but it gets me everytime. Someone made a comment about their significant other being their "cool breeze". Hot summer day, along comes a nice cool breeze, its one of the best feelings in the world and to have that feeling about another person is just awesome.
2. And this one goes out to ChaCha....i was watching tv the other nite. That new dating show Next on MTV. Yeah Yeah I know, but it was the first time id ever seen it and it was pritty funny. Point of story is...there was a girl who made a comment that eating is a chore. She only eats because she has to. ChaCha your not the only one, there are others...do you think she may be a long lost alien sibling? She did have red hair and was a little bit wacky.
1 comment:
seeeee i told you. im not the only one who thinks eating is a chore. yeah i get hungry sometimes and there are days when i eat entirely way too much junk food but all in all its a waste of my time when i could be playing some PS2 or working on a painting or sketch. but whatever the case, there are plenty of people out there that think im nutz for saying that, well theres another gurl to give a puzzled look to. cant wait to see those pix of yours from NYC! hollaaaa!
Post a Comment