April 21, 2005

Betty Crocker anyone?

More and more everyday I turn a little bit more into Betty Crocker. I still havent figured out if thats good or not. Im assuming since I love food its probably a good thing. On that note...Im going to a fondue party tomorrow night. It should be a really good time...i mean how bad can it be? Good food + good wine/beer + good friends = Good times! Im stoked. And in true Betty Crocker fashion I decided that we couldnt just have cheese and chocolate to dip our food into. No way...too boring. So I decided to make some fun sauces from scratch. 2 Hot sauces: a Peanut Butter sauce and a Sweet and Sour sauce. 2 Chilled sauces: a Dill sauce and a Horseradish sauce. Hopefully they will taste good and noone will become ill ;)

6 comments:

jmg said...

SWEET! Now, not only are you captain of team jmg, you can be team chef!!! man oh man... we're gonna eat like kings - save us all some peanut butter sauce for the next team meal, would ya? ;)

Anonymous said...

brent thinks you make good grilled cheese sandwiches but i wouldn't know since i didn't get any. i really can't remember eating any food you made, but i do know you are really good at cleaning, so maybe you can call yourself mr. clean or brawny (smurf that is)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha you made dill sauce :)
just checkin in.
-chris

chacha said...

hey hey like the new picture!! :)

Anonymous said...

when i first saw that picture i thought it looked very amanda-esque
i don't mean to be mean

chacha said...

ha! you guys have got to check out my profile. i had a random question and look what came up. thanks alot jordan! ;)