April 04, 2005

So what do The Crow and Sin City have in common?
  • Great graphic novels
  • Great Directors
  • Great Actors
  • Great attention to detail
  • Great movies!

So I just went and saw Sin City on Sunday and it was absolutely fabulous. The whole movie was done in black and white except for certain times when a splash of color would be added in for emphasis. Just like The Crow, the details of Sin City were pulled from the graphic novel to a T. There was a lot of voilence but because it was all in traditional comic book form it wasnt the least bit violent. I higly recommend this movie. Im definitely grabbing this one on DVD.

***

Chána - this one is for you. Some people built a lego replica of Disney. Check it out.

***

Man I love this commercial by Gatorade, it just makes me laugh.

3 comments:

chacha said...

bring it on blondie. what now?! :P

Cheryl said...

Let the games begin.....

chacha said...

k Jay you should be siding with me. just like yourself i am the middle child with 2 sisters. come on wheres the love!?!?