February 10, 2005

IDIOT!

So in the great words of Napoleon Dynamite....IDIOT! Yeah thats what I told myself yesterday when I subconsciously managed to log into my old blog yet consciously thinking I was logging into my current blog. Well to my suprise the content was totally different, the layout had changed. I figured man someone must have hacked into my blog and jacked it up. I read some of the entries and thought that they were hard core making fun of me to top it off. Yeah come to find out its stuff I wrote about myself three years ago. Man I almost pissed my pants when I realized what I did. I fell off my chair I was laughing so hard. I think chacha feel off her chair when I told her about it.
IDIOT!


So if you havent heard about it yet, go check it out.
Goggle Maps Its still in its Beta, testing, mode but man it totally rocks. Its got a great layout. Pritty accurate directions, unlike some map searches we know. The graphics are awesome, you can actually read the street names. Theres alot more interactiveness with Google Maps...and for you geeks out there the underlying technology used is impressive.

Heres my search for coffee shops in Somerville.
Posted by
Hello

*Since its still in Beta mode it doesnt work in all browsers PC or MAC...you may have to upgrade or use another browser.

Final thought:
Man thats alot of pencils tips!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome pencil spine. man how come i cant come up with things like that. hey hope you like the alias picture :) hey whos that copy gurl anyways?? :)

Anonymous said...

by the way i like the new way you can post comments on here. now it can say 'chacha said...' awesome!! i like it.