Man work has been so incredibly crazy these last few weeks. The deadline is drawing near and the pressure is really starting to build. I finalized the layout and design of the websiteand tomorrow I get to start the whole deconstruction of the mockup and actually build the site. Only a few more weeks til deadline and project completion and then I can relax...a little bit.
So I painted my nails the other night. Yeah go figure, I dont paint my nails...ever...Im a clear polish kinda girl. I do however really dig black polish. I figured eh what the heck. So I painted my nails black and wouldnt ya know it they have already started chipping! I touched them up tonight and I have just noticed as Im typing another one has chipped!
So yesterday I went to the movies with some friends and we saw Sideways. Its a Fox Searchlight Film...that actually tells you alot. They put out Napoleon Dynamite, Garden State and Waking Life. All very eclectic character study type movies..all of which I really enjoyed. So back to Sideways...its about two old friends who set off on a road trip prior to ones wedding "only to veer dizzily SIDEWAYS into a wry, comedic exploration of the crazy vicissitudes of love and friendship" Main characters are played by Paul Giamatti (love him as the blue guy in Big Fat Liar) and Thomas Haden Church from the USA TV series Wings. The characters complimented each other really well and I thought these two were the perfect actors for the part. This movie is based on a novel by Rex Pickett...think I might just have to pick it up. So yesterday I also watched the movie Go. Which I had seen before. So the drug dealer in the movie is played by Timothy Olyphant and man let me tell you last night it was driving me crazy as to what I last saw him in. Then it dawned on me....The Girl Next Door. He played the same sleazy bad type of guy in both movies. Whew glad I figured that out.
So Hello Kitty turns 30 and Sanrio decides to celebrate with a crop circle.
Mad Magazine.....man need I say more. I so dig that mag. Check out this site....this dude has scanned in all the cover of Mad Magazine that have ever existed, going all the way back to 1954!
Last thought.....can I say "So" anymore in one blog? Geez!
1 comment:
hey hey. interesting hello kitty crop circle. thought maybe theyd just introduce a new line but man they blew my mind with the wheat :) the new Goldfinger cd is out today "disconnection notice". you should go out and get it. got a good quote for you and your vege-friends from the cd booklet...
"nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet" - albert einstein
hope you guys had a good vday. adios..
Post a Comment