
Im 3 for 3!
When I first saw capture, I thought of a jungle or flag football. I took both ideas and started to work out some sketches but nothing seemed to feel right, nothing jumped out at me. Then the idea of someone capturing someones heart came to mind and it was perfect. Only problem now is that I had this vision in my head...and when I have such a clear vision I tend to get frustrated when my illo doesnt come out that way. I worked pretty hard on this and am happy with the way it turned out.
6 comments:
beautiful! i love it. i like how the red heart really jumps out at ya. nice font too :) glad to see you are doing well on the illo front, how are the rest of your goals coming along??
I think you did a great job! I like this very much!
Looks great Cheryl, I like it!
Well I must say I really like this one. It just touches my heart. Its nice to see you back at it again. That teabag was really tiresome after awhile. Keep up the good work. You have some good competition with your sister :)
I think that is awesome.. you should make me a cool picture to hang in my room like charleen did... i love the color that is in the middle, it just catches your attention.. i love it... very cool idea!!!
Hello Everyone
This type of clever work and exposure! God Bless you for sharing this information online.
With Best Wishes
bedroom | sofa | kitchen | bathroom | living room
Post a Comment