February 26, 2006

IlloFriday: Tea


So heres my post for this weeks Illustration. Tea. Not sure how I feel about this one. Could definitely use more work. I find it difficult to draw things from scratch in Illustrator. I probably should have sketched it and scanned it in. Oh well its good practice none the less.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its great like this..very simple...I like the graphic representation...

master of all things illustrator =)

chacha said...

very cute!! i love the crazy orange outline. i think it looks good just the way it is. now i just gotta work on mine. man you actually got one up before me?!? insanity.

311madeTJ said...

its pretty rad the way it is. and like charleen says, the outline is mad cool....plus, you got one up b4 me.

Anonymous said...

Well I am soooooooooo sorry but I did not feel that this was exactly representing tea. It could have been tea, coffee, hot chocolate? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I still think it is a good thing that you even got this one on before you know who-cha-cha. Ha Ha. Love ya and love those puns.

howser said...

Well I like the teacup, but I love the border. You must teach me master.

Anonymous said...

I'm liking it..simple yet expressive. I get the feeling of calm (be it tea, cocoa or coffee whatevah your flava). I really could use it about now as I'm about to start exam number two for my online stats class...what torture!

chacha said...

sooo gurlie, what happened to the insect illo? i mean, sheesh, i even did one lol. i did have some free time at work though. and whats the deal with you calling me at 11.30 last nite? been painting the house so im out at bout 10 when we get home. sorry. talk with ya later. ooo, tomorrow!!! :)

chacha said...

rumor on the street has it that ms. javajunkie has a new illo up her sleeve. we shall see if it is true or not :)