So I know its been a crazy long while since Ive last posted...Jordan dont even say it!! Ive been sooo busy at work that I just havent had much time for myself. I have a ton of pictures that are way past due for posting but I figured Id start by posting this new batch. Id have to say my favorites are the pics from the Celtic Ray. Its a tiny little Irish Pub in my little home town of Port Charlotte, Florida. Man I had such a great time down there with my family and friends! Good Times, Good Times. Enjoy!
Celtic Ray - FLA - December 2005

Santa Pub Crawl - MA - December 2005

Jake Ivory's - Boston - December 2005

Hong Kong - Harvard Square - January 2006
3 comments:
yay more pix!!! :) love em!
Que buenas fotos hay en tu Blog... la verdad que me gusto mucho... y queria invitarte a ver el mio:
http://www.alexiev.elementoad.com.ar
Y conocer mi blog que junto a otros ilustradores de argentina lo armamos...
http://www.cosodeilustradores.blogspot.com
Ademas queria decirte que vi tu foto y me pareces una chica muy pero muy linda...
Post a Comment