December 06, 2005

IlloFriday: Blue


So this weeks topic is blue, and holy crap I have one finished and its only Tuesday! WooHoo. For this piece, I decide to just play around with some images and some brushes in photoshop. I had this great photo of my youngest sister Chana that I really wanted to incorporate. Im on the fence about it right now, I think if I play around with it some more it will flow more smoothly. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Im sure Chana will throw in her two cents ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you going to incorporate some of the sweet pictures from the collage at your folks house? all of the cheryl 80's hair, the awesome costumes, and your dad. good times all around

Anonymous said...

hey, i figured i'd stop in an give u some "love-ups". i do like the whole layout and the mixtures of the background. the only thing i'd say is that chana seems like a sticker. if u could tweek her so that she blended better with the background, i think it might flow better. like if she was more of a 3-4 color silhouette, almost like a color by numbers. if u know what i mean. maybe, who knows. all an all good layout and good use of blues. later babe, benny

Anonymous said...

wow cheryl got het piece up early??
i guess wonders never cease!!
i like this one, but i cant help but be floored by how grown up Chana is!!

i am so freaked out!!

its bad enough that i still remember cha cha with het pig-tails. damn i am old!

great work tho looks nifty.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah that last post was me.
-c h r i s

chacha said...

chana is blue da-boo-di-da-boo-dye. remember that stoopid song by eiffel 65!?!? anyways thats what this one reminded me of.
lookin good and you got some sweet comments on it. looks like you got some nice computer graphic skills....lucky. anyways ill be posting mine tonite. :)

Anonymous said...

I liked it a lot. I am sure that chana will too. It looks like you have the family in the background. Personally, i think chana could have stood out just a little bit more but what do I know. Im a mom. Jordan has something there. Boy oh boy i can just imagine what he told everyone when he went back home. ah yes, the 80's, thos were the days. ha ha Have a great one. good job. Guess who--

Anonymous said...

Hey chica... I haven't been on your blog since you made it which was a long time ago, but now since i have my own computer thnx to Curtis, i have decided to check it out.. i was scrolling and noticed that i wasn't on there at all and then i got closer to the bottom and you made me into a picture which i thought was hot.. thanks a bunch.. you should make more of those, like of the three of us and i will hang them in my room!!! PLEASE!!!