September 20, 2005

IlloFriday: Escape


So its been way too long since I last posted on here. Yeah I can hear Jordan now busting my chops saying that last time I came back from a hiatus I said I was going to post more consistently and then didn't post at all. Well I went without an internet connection at my new house for almost 4 week and I almost lost it. Things are finally back up and running and I'm going to try hard to keep up with my posting, If in the least posting an IlloFriday every week. On that note, here's my illo for this weeks topic, escape. I had this finished on Monday but Blogger hasn't been letting me post anything. But nonetheless here it is. Let me know what you think.

8 comments:

atomicvelvetsigh said...

dreaming to escape from everything huh.. hope its not 'death' ...tho nice work with the sleeping peaceful face... 8)

chacha said...

awesome!! i love it. nice choice of colors too. dreaming to escape reality as i put it in one of my pieces i did back in high school. glad you could finally post it on here. nice job!! :)

Liz Wong said...

I like it. It sort of reminds me of an old movie poster.

Cheryl said...

Its more of an I cant escape piece. Even my dreams are surrounded by my everyday trials,tribulations and worries. They sometimes appear in my subconscious, below my actual "Fluff" dream. There is no escape.

Anonymous said...

i think i am dreaming, because for some odd reason i imagined you posted something new. not only a post but an illo-thing. pretty cool picture though. always fun to see this stuff. and hey maybe by the next time you update this you will have finished reading that isssue of blender from like 4 months ago.

Anonymous said...

Cool pic - But even dreaming won't provide you the means to escape the mice :)

chacha said...

awwww poor poor gerald :(

chacha said...

TAG...YOURE IT!!
you have to post 20 random facts about yourself on your blog and then tag as many people as many minutes as it took for you to finish your list. have fun!