July 07, 2005

IlloFriday: Sport

Dont ask me why I came up with tennis, Ive never played nor do I watch it on TV. It was weird I saw sport as the topic and this instantly popped into my head. I quickly sketched it out and then eventual got around to making it digital. So here it is. What do you think?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well cheryl, i like it, although i am suprised sport didn't bring you to draw a jeep wrangler sport, with the recent jeep on the brain thing. but this, i mean who doesn't love a nice crotch shot.

Anonymous said...

I like it, just skirt, racquet, net; you know exactly what it represents! You used a minimum to convey and idea.

chacha said...

pritty kool. like the effect of the net overtop the picture. you know me and making use of all the space on your canvas :)
nice comment about the crotch shot jordan...only you!

Anonymous said...

looks like the logo for a t-shirt, its simple but cool =)

Bana
http://larvayyo.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Jordan! Hypos mom reads this and comments like that = marks on her calendar = smacks with the wooden meat tenderizer! And your going to be in Florida so you might just want to watch what you say ;)

Anonymous said...

it looks great, but yeah the tennis choice is wierd for you. it gets the point across really well,and i like the colors and stuff.

very neato.

-chris

jmg said...

hmm, tennis... makes sense - wimbledon was last weekend... well, i like it - tennis is a lot of fun... i'm kinda surprised there's no yankee-red sox theme given the game you'll be attending shortly... and i have to hand it to mr. jordan - he's on target with his assessment... in fact it bears a very slight resemblance to a certain photograph of a certain movie star someone sent me recently... ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Cheryl-
Thanks for the comment on my poem- I likewise appreciate your art but more importantly really like your hair straight like that. It's cool that you're in Boston- what a great city. Chicago sucks- I hope you enjoy city life more than I do!