
Posted by Hello
So I figured id come back full swing and start off with an Illustration Friday post. Its a charcoal sketch on newsprint that I did a few years ago and I reworked it yesterday in Illustrator. Ive always been really proud of this piece for one major reason, I cant draw people worth crap! When I finished the original sketch I was actually amazed that I drew it myself. Let me know what you think.
10 comments:
Wow, I couldn't believe it when you said you can't draw people. You could have fooled me. This is really great!
ooo love this one. that sketch was always one of my faves of yours. very kool and glad you decided to join us on illofriday. now lets see if we can go for two weeks in a row :)
I really like this. It reminds me of an old animated show that use to play on MTV (Aeon Flux).
http://www.tv.com/aeon-flux/show/9717/summary.html
hell yeah i remember that show from mtv. i use to love that one. they played it a while back when they brought back their animated shows like beavis and butthead for a while there. man those were the old skool mtv days. but yeah it does have that look to it.
wow im really impressed. I really, really like it a lot. Sounds like something you would say. ha. ha. I really really like it a lot. ha. But, i really do. good work. will you be doing this on a regular basis or is this just a little something to tease us with? hmmmmm
It's beautiful. I really love it!
Wow! Very evocative illustration! Great job!
wow, talk about getting back in the game... i like it - it's mysterious... way to go... =)
rock on cheryl!! looks great!! very aeon fluxy, but thats definitly a compliment.
-chr!s
Very Nice!
Post a Comment